RULES AND REGULATIONS
- In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information, certificate, documents etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her Application Form he/she shall be liable to be debarred from admission to the course.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false later on, his/her admission, will be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The University/Institute may also take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate and his/her guardian that considers suitable.
- This Prospectus is for admission to the Course for the current Academic Year only. It is published for general information & its contents are subject to change without prior notice.
- All disputes to the conduct of examination and allotment of seats shall fall within the jurisdiction of Jaipur only.
- Nothing contained in this Prospectus should be construed to convey sanction cited as an authority for which University regulations alone are applicable.
- All the rules and regulations for submission of migration certificate by the candidates who have passed the lower examinations from other Universities/Boards will be applicable as per the University Rules.
- If the University Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the University/Institute.
- Each admitted student shall have to furnish two affidavit (as per specimen given at annexures-III & IV) from himself/herself and his/her parents/guardian that he/she never found guilty of ragging and shall not indulge in any act of ragging.
- f a student fails to attent his/her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes (date of attendance), his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- An official E-mail ID will be allotted and communicated to every regular student by the Department/Institute for sending official communication to him/her.
- Weekly attendance report of all students will be put on the Institute’s Website/Notice Board. If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month his name will be struck off from the rolls and his/her parents will also be informed.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before filling the Application Form, the candidates should read the Prospectus thoroughly.
- Application Form can be downloaded from website should be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/BC candidates) drawn in favor of AIHMAS.
- No Original/Photostat of certificate/Document/Testimonial should be attached with the Application Form. All the necessary certificates/documents/testimonial, in original and a set of two attested Photostat copies of all such certificates/documents/testimonials, will be required at the time of counseling/admission.
- All the particulars in the Application Form must be written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All the entries in the Application Form should be filled. No entry should be left unfilled.
- Please note and ensure that the application consists of Application Form.
- Affix the duly attested recent passport size photographs on the Application Forms at the places meant for them.
- The Application Form duly completed in all respects in candidate’s own handwriting should be submitted in the office of the Chairman.
- It could be delivered personally or sent by registered post. Application Forms received after the closing date and time would not be entertained and rejected Summarily. AIHMAS shall not be responsible for postal or any other delay as well as loss of Application Form(s) or document(s) in transit.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING/ADMISSION
All the candidates, who appear for counseling, must bring the following Original Certificates/Documents/Testimonials with them on the day of counseling. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/Document/Testimonial at the time of counseling, will forfeit his/her claim to admission and will not be considered for admission again till the final counseling.
- Qualifying Examination (12th/Graduation examination)
- Matriculation/High School Certificate.
- Character Certificate:
(a) Regular Candidates : The candidates who passed their qualifying exam from College/Dept. as regular student are required to submit the Character Certificate from the college/school as per format provided by chairman’s office.(b) Private Candidates : Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidate should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect to Physically Handicapped Candidates as per format provided by Chairman’s office.
- Affidavits by the students and parents/guardian as per pormat provided by Chairman’s office. All Origianl and Two sets of attested photocopies of all applicable documents/testimonials/certificates must be brought at the time of counseling/admission.
- Original certificates may be returned back to after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, all original certificates could be retained and returned later.
The accommodation in the Hostels would be provided strictly on the basis of merit list of admissions; and in accordance with limited number of seats in hostels The forms for Hostel accommodation are required to be submitted to the Chairperson/Director/Principal. Proof of Residence viz. Ration Card/Voter Card/Passport shall have to be shown in original and an attested photocopy of the same needs to be enclosed with the Hostel Admission Form at the time of submission. Any hosteller desirous of possessing vehicle in the Hostel shall have to submit an attested photocopy of R/C of the vehicle along with Driving License in the office of the Warden of the respective Hostel. If the Hostel authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behavior and antecedents of a student, they may refuse accommodation to him/her in order to ensure discipline and peaceful atmosphere of the Hostels.
RULES FOR ADJUSTMENT/REFUND OF FEE
- If a candidate after having deposited fee for admission in one course joins another course in the Institute in the same session, and is permitted to withdraw his/her candidature, fee/funds except admission fee already deposited by him/her for the course from which he/she has withdrawn, shall be adjusted/refunded against the fee/funds of the course he/she joins subject to the condition that the difference, if any, shall be paid by the candidtate
- In case a candidate leaves the institute after admission in a particular course, FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.