MAKE YOUR NEXT
The admission process at AIHMAS Jaipur is simplified and made easy to comprehend for the students. At AIHMAS, we have experienced mentors that can take up one-on-one sessions to understand the distinctive need of every student and guide them towards a bright career path.
Apart from enlightening career counselling sessions, our mentors and faculties are always available to answer your queries regarding our courses and admission process.
Hostel Facilities @ AIHMAS
- The hostel accommodation at AIHMAS shall be provided strictly on the basis of the merit list of admissions and in accordance with the limited number of seats in hostels.
- The forms for hostel accommodation are required to be submitted to the Chairperson/Director/Principal.
- Original copy of Proof of Residence viz. Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/Voter Card/Passport must be shown at the time of hostel admission and an attested photocopy of the same needs to be enclosed with the Hostel Admission Form at the time of submission.
- Any hosteller desirous of possessing a vehicle in the hostel shall have to submit an attested photocopy of R/C of the vehicle along with an attested copy of their Driving License in the office of the Warden of the respective hostel.
- If the hostel authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour, and antecedents of a student, they may refuse accommodation to him/her in order to ensure discipline and a peaceful atmosphere in the hostels.
Rules and Regulations
- In case any candidate is found to have submitted false information, certificate, documents, etc., or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her Application Form, he/she shall be liable to be debarred from admission for the respective course.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/her which is found to be incorrect or false later on, his/her admission will be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The institute may also take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate and his/her guardian as considered suitable.
- Nothing contained in this prospectus should be construed to convey sanction cited as an authority for which University regulations alone are applicable.
- All the rules and regulations for submission of migration certificates by the candidates who have passed the lower examinations from other Universities/Boards will be applicable as per the institute’s rules.
- If the institute authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour, and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her to the institute.
- Each admitted student shall have to furnish two affidavits (as per specimen given in annexures-III & IV) from himself/herself and his/her parents/guardian that he/she shall never be found guilty of ragging and shall not indulge in any act of
- If a student fails to attend his/her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes (date of attendance), his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- An official email ID will be allotted and communicated to every regular student by the Department/Institute for sending official communication to him/her.
- Weekly attendance reports of all students will be put on the Institute’s Website/Notice Board. If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month, his name will be struck off from the rolls and his/her parents will also be informed.
- All disputes related to examinations, and allotment of seats shall fall within the jurisdiction of Jaipur district only.
Rules for adjustment/ Refund of Fee
- Terms and Conditions Privacy Refunds/Cancellations: Kindly align the Refund policy to be inline with the products and services available on the website and include the number of days taken to process the refund and credit the amount to the customer's bank account.(for e.g. 5-7 working days)
- If a candidate after having deposited the fee for admission in one course, joins another course in the institute in the same session and is permitted to withdraw his/her candidature, fee/funds except admission fee already deposited by him/her for the course from which he/she has withdrawn shall be adjusted/refunded against the fee/funds of the course he/she joins subject to the condition that the difference, if any, shall be paid by the candidate.
- In case a candidate leaves the institute after admission in a particular course, fees will not be refunded.
List of Required Documents
All candidates appearing for counselling must bring original certificates and documents with them. Any candidate who fails to produce any of the required original certificates and documents at the time of counselling will forfeit his/her claim to admission and will not be considered for admission again till the final counselling.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet (12th or Graduation examination)
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect to differently able Candidates as per the format provided by Chairman’s office
- Affidavits by the students and parents/guardians as per the format provided by the Chairman’s office.
- All original and two sets of attested photocopies of all applicable certificates and documents must be brought at the time of counselling/admission.
- Original certificates will be returned back after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, all original certificates could be retained and returned later.